Student / Community Organizations Program Profile
Bear Givers Hospital Visits and Teddy Bear Clinics are ideal volunteer and fundraising activities for youth oriented groups, clubs, and organizations.
Promote your group’s cause and engage in team building with Bear Givers. The two-pronged program entails both fundraising and a Hospital Visit or Teddy Bear Clinic.
Your group can fundraise to support Bear Givers by calling on local businesses and holding bake sales or car washes. Bear Givers will provide tee shirts with our logo and your organization’s logo to wear during fundraising activities.
Hospital Visit/Teddy Bear Clinic
Once your organization reaches your fundraising goals, a Bear Givers representative will help you arrange and accompany your group on the Hospital Visit or Teddy Bear Clinic. Bear Givers will provide teddy bears wearing tee shirts customized with your group’s logo to give out during the Hospital Visit or Teddy Bear Clinic.
30+ School Visits
For additional information on Empowerment Sponsorship opportunities please contact us.
- Easy to organize fundraising/volunteer activity.
- Team building opportunity.
- Excellent opportunity to promote your group or club’s cause.
- Bear Givers provides both customized tee shirts and teddy bears with
- Custom tee shirts
- Your organization will be profiled on beargivers.org.
- A link to your organization will appear on beargivers.org