EmpowerART Program Profile
The Bear Givers EmpowerART Program enables children with special needs or in hospitals to experience joy and pride in creating art, seeing it showcased and sold at a special exhibit, and making a meaningful contribution since all art sale proceeds are donated to their school, hospital or organization.
The magic starts when children create their works of art in preparation for the exhibit. Bear Givers then works with their school or hospital to mount a special exhibit showing all the children’s art pieces. The children, families, friends, members of the community and special guests are invited to the exhibit and reception. The children are the stars of the opening reception. Their pride and excitement at seeing their artwork professionally framed, displayed, admired, and sold is overwhelming.
Finally, knowing that their work is enriching their school or facility provides them with a one of a kind sense of accomplishment and confidence.
- Your company logo will appear on all promotional materials including Art Show invitations, signage, catalogs, and posters.
- Your company will be featured in all press releases relating to the event.
- Your company will be featured in an event profile on beargivers.org.
- A link to your website will appear on beargivers.org.
- Your company will be acknowledged in the welcoming remarks during the Art Show reception.
- Your company representatives are welcome to attend the Art Show.